You have no items in your shopping cart
- a series of liquid-filled bladders that allow for improved rotational deceleration of the head
- Developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to reduce rotational acceleration of the head during an impact
- Revolutionary liner construction
- Developed with Oblique and the University of Ottawa to best manage a variety of implications.
- An engineered structure, combining EPP and a plastic shock absorber to help reduce linear forces caused by hits to the head.
- a simple adjustment mechanism at the back of the helmet for quick, comfortable adjustment and a customized fit and high level of comfort.
- single tool-free adjustment
- designed to maximize protective capabilities
- a pro preferred look with geometry that helps absorb impacts