You have no items in your shopping cart
The Proline Bamboo sock is eco-friendly, naturally breathable, soft, durable and effective in combating odor creating bacteria. The power of bamboo keeps your feet dry due to its incredible natural moisture wicking and absorption properties. Read more..
61% BAMBOO RAYON, 25% RUBBER, 10% POLYESTER, 2% NYLON AND 2% SPANDEX.
• Bamboo is a biodegradable, naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal and hypoallergenic fiber that provides temperature regulation, breathability, softness and moisture wicking management. It’s four times more absorbent than cotton and helps maintain a comfortable environment for your feet.
• Polyester dries easily, resists moisture absorption offering a cool soft feeling and flexibility.
• Nylon adds durability and strength to the yarn mix.
• Spandex provides lasting elasticity and shape retention to the sock.
• Double welted CCM cuff keeps sock comfortably in place.
• Thin, form fitting and durable.
• Innovative mesh back follows the legs motion.
• Graphite tech comfort heel provides stability for better contour and support.
• Forward flex zone prevents sock from bunching.
• Split hem technology ensures a snug fit and better stability.
• 2” Compression arch support provides foot fatigue relief by promoting circulation.
• Hand sewn ultra-flat antifriction toe seam.